One Stop Services - Terms and Conditions
By using our services or buying our products you agree to the following terms and conditions presented on this page. Any changes to our terms and conditions will be updated here.
- By excepting One Stop's quote, YOU ARE accepting all of our terms and conditions.
- One stop guarantee on all spray painting. Our guarantee is covered for five years for peeling, fading; we do not guarantee scratches cleaning with chemicals, bad handing, cleaning with high pressure. If you have a problem with your coatings, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org where a member of staff will be happy you assist you.
- One stop services will require you to sign there sign off sheets for completed works. If no one is on-site or your property at the time of completion we will take that that you're 100% happy with our work.
- Spaying your property, domestic, commercial, industrial. - Here at one-stop services we fully masked all areas we are going to spray may it be uPVC garage doors or anything else you want to be painted. If we are working outside, we can not guarantee that paint won’t float with the wind, and we will not be held responsible for paint travelling and landing on something we are not spraying. We take care when we are in progress with any job but will not be held liable for any such claim.
- If One Stop services do any spraying works and for any reason, it's not to your satisfaction, please inform one-stop services head office within 24 hours. If you do not contact us within this time, we will assume you are 100% happy with all work that has been carried out.
- We will not enter into any dialogue, accept any requests or communicate in any way with anyone other than the client except where the client has provided written permission that allows them to do so.
- The client will be expected to provide electrical power, running water and toilet facilities where reasonably possible.
- Unless specifically mentioned, no provision is made for repair of plastering beneath papered walls or ceiling surfaces, as it is assumed that such plastering is in good condition, and is suitable to take treatment specified. Similarly, the costs of the repairs and renewals of any defects which are not visible at the time of estimating will be chargeable, unless allowance for such items is included.
- In the event of cancellation by the client, the client agrees to notify One stop services in writing or by email 7 days before the project start date. In the event that we are not notified of the cancellation, the client agrees to pay all of One stop services administration, lost work and scheduling costs amounting to no less than 25% of the total project cost.
- All necessary materials can and will be provided by us unless otherwise agreed and will always be of high quality and used in an appropriate manner as per the manufacturer's guidelines. Where it is necessary to match existing decor, our work will be carried out with this in mind, using appropriate materials that provide an exact match where possible. If an exact match will not be achievable, the client will be consulted. One stop services are not responsible for the performance or suitability of any materials, parts or products purchased directly by the client and allow Us to use these at their own risk.
- Estimated completion times are guidelines and although we will endeavour to complete the work in the time frame intimated, we will not be held liable for failure to complete the scheduled works within the estimated time frame.
- It is the responsibility of the client:
• To remove valuable and/or fragile items from the areas to be decorated.
• To remove pictures and other items hanging from the wall.
• To remove electrical goods from the areas where works will be carried out.
Assistance can be provided with the repositioning and/or removal of bulky furniture items and goods. We reserve the right to decline to move goods if the condition is at risk of damage to the equipment or the property. We reserve the right to decline to move particularly heavy or bulky items.